Wednesday, November 5, 2008
hello girls and ladys how are you doing today. me im doing just fine . thanks for asking .but sinse you brought that up i do have something i want to tell you. i am taking the writting benchmark in ms Wittaker's class. i think im doing good . i think i will probably get a four.because yall know im smart .zhamarya you get on my nerves. and for every one in bookclub Antorye Davis went out with Clarence.MS EMBRY YOU ARE WRONG FOR LETTING A LUNCH AND B LUNCH EAT UP ALL THE PIZZA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sure you're doing a wonderful job on your benchmark. You were a good writer last year when you took your time and focused on developing your ideas and putting voice in your papers.
Thanks for the post...but what do you think of the book so far??
And I am so sorry for not having enough pizza. Next week I'm going to make sure you have PLENTY to eat...promise!
Love,
Ms. Embry
Post a Comment